Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Some people hate today, and some people love it. I'm pretty neutral, but I can't complain about the abundance of sweets wrapped in pink and red wrappers. For dessert at my sorority, we even had red velvet cupcakes with buttercream frosting and a chocolate heart on top! 

Unofortunately, my boyfriend Andrew and I both have a lot of work to do tonight so we decided that we'd celebrate this holiday on another day of the week. I'm kind of hoping we go to The Vintage for dinner, even though we said we wanted to branch out. We shall see!



If any of you are incredibly curious as to how this cake in the above photo was made, visit the heart cake tutorial by i am baker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...